Hyper Lighting supports addon mods to emit colored light from its light sources. Please find the instructions below to enable it.
How to enable colored light support
- Make sure you have RGBLib installed and enabled.
- Colored lighting support should automatically be enabled when you have RGBLib installed. If not, make sure it's enabled by pressing "HOME" (Default keymap. Can be changed) on your keyboard and make sure Use Colored Light is enabled for each item that supports it.
- Press "INSERT" (Default keymap, can be changed) on your keyboard and make sure Colored Lighting is not disabled
Disable colored light for certain items
- Press "HOME" (Default keymap. Can be changed) on your keyboard
- Choose which item you wish to disable colored light for (for instance Torches)
- Change Use Colored Light to false
RGBLib is the new Hyper Lighting core (it's the same mod, new name, new features). It is not stable for release yet, so if you want to use colored lighting, you will need to download the mod from Jenkins
- Minecraft Versions: 1.16.5
- 1.16 Available Since: 1.0
- Colors: N/A
Light Value 0